RetroFan #3 celebrates the 40th Anniversary of Superman: The Movie with an exclusive interview with Superman director RICHARD DONNER!
- ANDY MANGELS dives in to Saturday morning's undersea adventures of Aquaman!
- The Oddball World of SCOTT SHAW! unravels Marvel's wackiest product ever: JIM SALICRUP and MARIE SEVERIN's Spider-Man and Hulk toilet paper!
- ERNEST FARINO flips through monster fanzines of the '60s and '70s!
- SCOTT SAAVEDRA grows his own Sea-Monkeys!
- Retro Travel to Metropolis, IL, home of the Superman Celebration!
- Plus: IRWIN ALLEN's sci-fi universe, Funny Face beverages and collectibles, a fortress of Superman and Batman memorabilia; and more fun, fab features!
Edited by Back Issue magazine's MICHAEL EURY.
Perfect-bound, glossy, and in full color. 80 pages. Copyright Winter 2019 TwoMorrows Publishing.
Collectors Note: Brand-new and uncirculated. Received directly from the publisher. Use the drop-down menu above to let us know if you want this issue slipped into an archival-quality bag with backer board!