From Star Ace Toys. Not just an actor but also soldier, spy, linguist, Knight of the British Empire and heavy metal enthusiast, Christopher Lee made over 250 films in his long career, including appearing in the most beloved film franchises of all time, James Bond, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings.
The role that thrust Lee into the global spotlight was a time-honored character that had already become indelibly associated with another actor. But Lee's portrayal and popularity in the role of Dracula for Hammer Films made the tall actor a household name all across the world.
Lee will be remembered always for his body of work, but his Dracula is a classic movie monster that changed film horror for all time.
- Sixth scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation.
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Two (2) interchangeable portrait heads; one with a neutral expression and one with his vampire fangs exposed.
Four (4) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) right hand for holding glasses, sword, or knife
- One (1) left hand for choking
One (1) white shirt, One (1) pair of black trousers, One (1) bow tie, One (1) black suit, One (1) black cape, One (1) pair of black shoes
One (1) bat, One (1) sword, One (1) knife, One (1) ring, One (1) 1:1 Dracula signet ring, One (1) wine glass, One (1) plastic stand with waist clip.
Here is the official trailer of Scars of Dracula (1970)