The wonder-ful magazine that had a 12-issue run in the 1990s is back!
Issue 14 features an interview with Pamula Pierce Barcelou on the gorgeous Blu-ray restoration of Seventies drive-in classic, The Legend of Boggy Creek
- a chat with Lyle Blackburn of Small Town Monsters documentaries and books like Momo: The Strange Case of the Missouri Monster
- Bill Van Ryn of Drive-In Asylum recalls the Pennsylvania carnival dark rides of his youth
- Bradley Steele Harding relates a life-changing experience with TV horror classic, Gargoyles
- Robert Freese argues Creature from Black Lake surpasses Charles Pierce's Fouke Monster classic
- Lint Hatcher interviews Bill and Amy Lancaster on their Cultured Bigfoot docu-series
- John W. Morehead gives Retro-A-Go-Go Mini Monsters a try
- Greg Gick enjoys the Barnaby comics of yore
- Mike Bogue reviews Seth Breedlove's Minerva Monster documentary
- Lint Hatcher takes a WONDER deep dive into "Godsploitation" by way of Ron and June Ormond's The Burning Hell
- Plus, WDW News Tonight, G. K. Chesterton, a photo essay on Point Pleasant, West Virginia's amazing Mothman Museum, and in our new paranormal department, Sam the Sandown Clown! Treat yo-self!
Brand-new and uncirculated. February 2022. Color. 82 pages.