Just like the cereals themselves, these colorful and delicious goodies from General Mills and licensed by Retroagogo will disappear! Scoop yours up today and collect 'em all!
He's proud to be pink! He's strawberry deliciousness all the way down to his strawberry finger tips. His sweet goodness matches his happy haunt-fulness. This Franken Berry patch measures 4.5"H x 4"W.
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original high-thread-count, iron-on patch. You'll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited-edition, stunning, and gorgeous high-quality patches.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to COTTON, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch, and using a slow circular motion, press firmly with iron for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
- Do NOT bleach on garment with patch.