Now that the ACK-IVES are printed twice a year with the best of FM's archival material, they're dedicating the yearly annual issues to exclusively new content!
Famous Monsters #291 includes:
- A look back at CURSE OF THE DEMON and other demon archetypes in cinema
- a celebration of Gaston Leroux's THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, first published 110 years ago
- 200 years of John William Polidori's THE VAMPYRE
- an epic Stan Lee memorial tribute
- an entire section called MUSICAL MONSTERS wherein we talk to FM-inspired musicians and how monsters influence their creativity
- anniversary celebrations of ALIEN, PHANTASM, THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, THE VALLEY OF GWANGI, ED WOOD, DRAG ME TO HELL, and more
- a study of Stephen King's domination of the movie world with PET SEMATARY and IT CHAPTER 2
- a peek into the wide world of horror podcasts
- and, of course, more! 120 pages.
If you require additional special handling, contact us before purchasing.
Important Note: You must choose your desired cover version...
Cover A: Curse of the Demon by Sanjulian
Cover B: Phantom of the Opera by Sanjulian
...at the drop-down menu above, while supplies last. To purchase more than one cover you will need to return to this listing to add each cover to your shopping cart.
Shipping Note: Save on shipping by purchasing this magazine and one or more additional magazines. This magazine with the cardboard shipper weighs more than 1 lb and must ship Priority Mail rather than First-Class. Indicate at the drop-down menu above if you wish to purchase this magazine by itself (Priority Mail postage will be added) or if you have additional magazines or other items in your order. If you choose "additional items" but only purchase this item, your order will require postage and your order will be delayed.